BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

11 WKS!

I had my first appointment with my OB/GYN last Wednesday.  Everything went great.  We did an ultrasound and lots and lots of bloodwork.  When the nurse brought out all those tubes I told her you better let me lie down. I think I will pass out.  Michael was in town and I was so glad he was able to go with me. They gave us a lot of information and I can't wait to get started on everything!  During the ultrasound he was moving around a lot.  At one point he turned around and faced us and we could actually see his facial features!!  It was the coolest thing.  We got a great profile shot.  Here is our little lime at 11wks 1day!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa- did I know it is a boy? Or are you just calling the baby he so you don't say IT?
    Did I miss the announcement somehow?
    Moving on...SO cool to see the pic! SO SO SO Excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete