BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our Journey Has Begun!!

Great News!!  My pregnancy test was positive and we are pregnant!!!  I am officially 10wks 2days today.  I have been released from my fertility doctor which was bitter sweet.  He has been amazing throughout this process and helped make our dreams come true.  I learned a lot through this journey.  One thing is that I like to have control more than I thought and it is hard for me to let go of that control.   God really showed me over the past 2 years that he is in control.  Once I gave myself to him, bam! I was pregnant!  How God works in mysterious ways :-)

I have been feeling pretty good.  Just really, really tired and nauseous.  That is starting to go away a little bit and now the crying spells, heartburn and indigestion have set in.  I haven't officially announced to everyone yet.  Just family and a few friends.  Only two more weeks and I can announce it!  I'm about to bust.


No comments:

Post a Comment